Thursday, October 8, 2020

ENTERTAINMENT: Nicholas LaFloch on Amazon Prime and MHZ





I know, I know, you told me you hate subtitles, and that you can't read and watch TV at the same time. I know. Still, I want you to give this one a try.  The charming and debonair Nicholas LeFloch is the main character in a crime drama set in eighteenth century Paris. Nicholas is a detective who solves crimes at all levels of French society, from street people to royalty, all while engaging in a very vigorous French style love life. You do not need to read the words to figure out what's going on.

Watch Nicholas LeFloch on Amazon Prime and MHZ.















VISIONANDVERSEDISCLAIMER:

Note:

Vision and Verse does not use cookies. We do not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. 


No comments:

Post a Comment