Thursday, March 4, 2021

ENTERTAINMENT: Midsomer Murders (ACORN)


I love this series! The music, the sweet little cottages, the beautiful countryside, the flowers gardens, the multiple murders in each episode. It has me wondering how they can have any resident left. 
Of course, that could mean a vacant cottage in the Cotswolds for an elderly retired American teacher turned writer! 









The series is on ACORN, but I have a few seasons on DVD. Well, more than a few, but not 
the whole set.  I plan on taking them with me when I have to downsize and can't get cable. 




    Joyce, Tom, and Cully Barnaby









VISIONANDVERSEDISCLAIMER:

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment