Friday, July 23, 2021

BOOK: Echo of Heartbreak, A Recipe for Life by Carol Ann Kauffman




Echo of Heartbreak, A Recipe for Life is a book that came about by accident. It was originally a character profile for a woman who did not appear in my novel MacKalvey House, but nonetheless played an important role in the story.

It also was about the time I was trying to wrangle my mother's recipes out of her when she was close to the end of her long life as an excellent cook and baker, genes which I did not get. 

 Recipe for Life is the combination of the two: a letter from a mother to her unborn daughter and some really good recipes from an Italian cook who never wrote anything down.  I am an okay cook. My cooking keeps my husband slim. I cannot bake anything edible. I can, however, write things down. 







 






VISION AND VERSE DISCLAIMER

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment