Wednesday, July 21, 2021

FAVORITE CARTOON: Danger Mouse

What was your favorite cartoon? 

My favorite cartoon was Danger Mouse. I can't say it was from my childhood, as I remember making a giant cardboard cut-out about four feet tall for my classroom. 

Why Danger Mouse? Well, I do like a British accent! But it's more than that. It was well written. Danger Mouse was a secret agent. He had super powers. He was funny. And he had a hamster sidekick who wore glasses named Penfold. And he yelled out "Good Grief!" when upset or surprised. 























VISIONANDVERSEDISCLAIMER:

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment