Thursday, September 22, 2022

ENTERTAINMENT: Last Nigh in Soho (HBO Max)


This started out as a cute movie about a country girl who goes to London to become a fashion designer and encounters the ghost of a young woman who throws her back into the swinging 70's.  It had fashion, cool music, the typical mean girls, and so much more. 
It ended up a slasher horror film. 
To say I was disappointed is an understatement. 
The beautiful and talented Ana Taylor and Mark Smith of Doctor Who fame starred in this and I had to wonder if they read to the end of the script before signing on.













I claim nothing here as my own except my opinion.










VISION AND VERSE DISCLAIMER

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment