Friday, December 2, 2022

BOOK: Madison's Christmas by Carol Ann Kauffman


 

"This is a lighthearted, sweet, quick romantic read. It was fun to see how Maddie and Kyle's relationship developed as they "danced" through a mistaken identity. It also has a realistic storyline, reminding us of the importance of friends and family at Christmas...even through the midst of tragic loss. I will definitely be reading more from this author." - Amazon Review


Madison's Christmas is very special to me. It was my very first book picked up by a publishing company, Books To Go Now, of Poulsbo, WA. When I got the email asking if my book was still available to them for publication was one of the most exciting moments in my life as an author. Not only were they pleasant and efficient at handling all the details of publication, but while I was writing for them, I met some of the smartest, kindest, most caring, most creative writers out there today. It was a blast! 

Thank you, Books To Go Now and Jenn for giving me a great start. 

Madison's Christmas is Madison Rand Book One. There is a Book Two, Christmas at Star Lake also available on Amazon. Book Three is started and will be the third and final book in the trilogy.

 

Amazon Book Link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PSNA7FM 








VISION AND VERSE DISCLAIMER

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment