Tuesday, January 10, 2023

BOOK REVIEW: The Shaman’s Secret, A Manny Rivera Mystery by Rich Curtin


 I am always sad when I finish a Manny Rivera book. I miss him already. The Shaman’s Secret by Rich Curtin is another well written, well plotted Southwest mystery with my favorite Deputy Sheriff, Manny Rivera. Deputy Rivera has not one, but  two mysteries to solve in this one but Manny, as always, up to the challenge. 

The topic of wildlife conservation is timely and relevant. The ancient petroglyphs introduced a new topic of Southwest history that I found interesting. 

I love Curtin’s descriptions of the gorgeous four corners area of our country, and it immediately brings me back to my beloved Southwest. And Manny is one of the best fictional lawmen in current literary fiction. 

Yo, Netflix! This would make a great TV series.







VISION AND VERSE DISCLAIMER

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment