Tuesday, January 31, 2023

BOOK REVIEW: Trails of Deception, a Manny Rivera Mystery by Rich Curtin

 


If you follow Vision and Verse or me personally,
then you know I love the Manny Rivera mystery series 
by Rich Curtin. Each one is like spending time 
catching up with a dear, old friend who lives far away. There's a sadness when I finish one, not unlike watching the car pull out of the driveway when your dear, old friend goes back home.

That said, Trails of Deception by Rich Curtin is another wonderful southwestern mystery with my book boyfriend, Manny Rivera, a great detective and a good man.

This time Manny's plate is full with a dead body, a protest movement, a marijuana plot in the mountains, a comatose man in the hospital, and trouble in the lovelife department. Characters I thought were bad guys and good guys flipped around a bit in my mind, all leading to a surprising but satisfying ending. 







VISION AND VERSE DISCLAIMER

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment