Monday, February 13, 2023

ART POSTS


Dear Gentle Readers,

It has been brought to my attention that, with the advent of new advanced technologies like AI, coupled with dishonest people making money by taking the work of artists and using it for their own benefit, some artists are having their work copied and stolen. Upon contacting a few artists on our upcoming schedule, they too are concerned.

Vision and Verse has a long and varied past with artists sharing their work with us for the last ten years. But I cannot in good conscience continue posting art images, knowing I may be inadvertently putting those images at risk for copying and theft.

While I continue my research into this eye-opener, all art posts are discontinued immediately on Vision and Verse. 

If I feel our giant archives may be used against our artists instead of helping them, I will delete them all.

This is a sad day for Vision and Verse. It leaves us… Visionless.

Carol
Editor


No comments:

Post a Comment