Wednesday, March 22, 2023

INTERVIEW: Multi-Genre Author Faye Wilson Walton



Faye Wilson Walton


Knoxville, TN


USA




Good morning, Faye, and welcome to Vision and Verse. Can you tell
us a little about what you’ve written?


Contemporary Christian fiction, contemporary romance & personal memoirs



What is your favorite genre to write? 


Whatever genre my current novel in progress is.



Tea or coffee?      


Tea



Pizza or ice cream? 


Pizza



Wine or beer or soda? 


Soda



Where would you like to visit? 


As many places as possible I haven't 

been to since I was a child



Favorite musical artist:


Mozart 

H


y.   Do you listen to music when you write?

     Yes




     What? 

     Classic rock



      What makes you laugh? 

A good, clean joke



Favorite work of art or sculpture. 

Lunchtime Atop a Skyscraper



How old were you when you started writing? 

36



Do you plan out your book with outlines and notecards? Or just write? 


I let the characters do the talking. When I've written a lot of a book, I 

outline it.



Describe your perfect evening. 


Going to a local diner then a play.



Where do you get your inspiration?


'80s movies and songs & casual conversations



What do you do when you get a writer's block?


Just keep writing, I'll think of something eventually.  

  




Who is your favorite author? 


Betty Smith





Best book you ever read. 


The Bible





Last book you read. 


Walking With God by John Eldredge







What would you do for a living if you weren’t a writer?

 

Neurologist





Who is the one person who has influenced your personal life the most? 


There are a few people: my husband and my closest friends. As I 


stated before, I get inspired when I'm in conversations.




If you could sit down and have a conversation with ONE person


living or dead, real or fictional, who would it be and why? 


John Bunyan. I'm sure he could offer encouragement in my writings.

                                                  

                                                                                   





What advice would you give someone 


who aspired to be a writer?


 Just sit down and write something. 


Your words may not make sense 


initially, but they will in time.

 














Do you have some links for us to follow you? 


My Facebook group page 


https://www.facebook.com/groups/1101868160227828

 

Blog https://fayesrawkinpen.blogspot.com/

 

Instagram @fayewilsonwalton

 

Amazon https://www.amazon.com/author/fayewilsonwalton

 

Articles:

 

https://mailchi.mp/d22638e832b2/word-weaver-loom-honing-our-craft-1038963?e=92d3f3d706

 

https://inkspirationsonline.com/2021/06/clear-steps/













VISION AND VERSE DISCLAIMER

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment