Monday, November 5, 2018

BLOG: Monday Morning Ramblings


5 November 2018
Dear Gentle Readers,


I have a very special newsletter coming out before December 1, 2018. As you know, I only send out a newsletter when I have something important to tell you. I hate my inbox inundated with tons of useless emails, so I vowed not to do that to anyone else.

I have written the sequel to my bestselling science fiction/fantasy novel Belterra

The sequel is  called Dark Return

And I'm giving it to members of my newsletter group as a thank you for your support and encouragement over these passed six years. My newsletter will give you directions for downloading your free copy of Dark Return, kindle version, to your device. This is not available to the general public yet. I expect to make it available next March or April.

For those of you who are new to my newsletter or the Time After Time series, I'll be announcing a free day for Belterra also in the newsletter, so you can catch up on the adventures of Neeka and Braedon.

Here is the link to signup for my newsletter:
https://weebly.us10.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=91e1718f3c8ce9c8a18551560&id=504e29c4f2&fbclid=IwAR2asnB2Y8Zdep2f1delB4pO077j3H1hIwM8xqDj2Mt8pkAyNU5aQ3TpqKE

This is also an important week for all Americans. Election Day. 
Please vote. Vote your heart. Keep in mind what is best for our country. Get out and vote tomorrow, if you haven't already taken advantage of early voting in your area.

Thank you for stopping by and making Vision an Verse, the site for Art and Authors a success. You are appreciated.

Hugs,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment