Monday, December 2, 2019

RECIPE: Holiday Cocktails

Good Morning Gentle Readers,

Today I have for you the favorite holiday cocktail recipes for your holiday parties.  


GREY GOOSE® CHERRY NOIR

BLACK CHERRY COLA

For an intensely flavorful take on a favorite, GREY GOOSE® Cherry Noir Flavored Vodka unites with cola and a splash of grenadine.
DIFFICULTY
Easy
GLASS
Tall Glass
OCCASION
Brunch, Entertaining

Ingredients

1.5 partsGREY GOOSE® Cherry Noir
3.5 partsCola
0.5 partGrenadine

Method

  1. Fill glass slightly above rim with cubed ice.Pour ingredients in order listed to 1/2 inch from top of glass and stir.Add soda straw and garnish with a cherry.

  2. My personal favorite cocktail is the Peach Bellini.  I first had one in Venice long ago.  I don't know how THEY made it, but I use equal parts Prosecco and peach juice.  I have used white grape juice when I couldn't find peach juice.  Frozen grapes make good ice cubes in this version.  Try one.
These are from FREE-N-FUN Christmas, a part of the Oriental Trading Co.  This site holds a 

plethora of ideas on decorating, homemade gifts for crafters of all ages, and recipes. If you are 

not familiar with this site, you still have time to acquaint yourself
Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Carol


Link:











No comments:

Post a Comment