Friday, September 3, 2021

BOOK: Blue Lake by Carol Ann Kauffman


 Dear Gentle Readers,

Blue Lake is the first book in the Time After Time series. I wrote Blue Lake and Belterra, the second book in the series at about the same time. Back then, authors had to pitch their books to one of the big publishing houses, who were hesitant to take a chance on unknown writers. Travel, waiting, small crowded offices, smiling, nodding. Waiting. Getting lovely, polite, complimentary rejection letters months later. And starting over with another.

Along came Amazon and it’s kindle. I know it has many critics, but for me, I was captivated by the idea of having a massive amount of books from all over the world, old books, new books, art books, mysteries, biographies, books of all kinds, all available in one place to everybody! To anybody who wanted to read them. Wow… I published my first book with Amazon and have never regretted my decision.

All my books are available on Amazon exclusively. All are available in kindle format. Many are available in paperback. 

Stay safe and go read a book,

Carol


Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0071G6V9K/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i3



Reviews:




Amazon Buy Link:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0071G6V9K








VISION AND VERSE DISCLAIMER

Note:

Vision and Verse does not store any personal information like email addresses, home addresses, etc. We do not give any information to third parties. And cookies? We eat cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment